Thursday, February 26, 2009

First Impression at starbuck cafe

First time go inside Starbuck cafe, i can feel that place is very quiet and comfortable. It very suitable for relax and enjoy a cup of coffee. The staff there always showing good manner to all customer. This let me feel they very friendly. After lecture, They teaching us how u pairing coffee with food. We also get more information from them. Base on the staff there say customer always bring their notebook to starbuck cafe because they are prepare a wifi-zone for their customer to online.

I would like to say thank you to my lecturer, Mr. Jimmy and all staff in starbuck give me a chance to learn more knowledge. Before this i just know coffee are very bitter and can let us feel more energy after drink a cup of coffee. But now i know more than that. And now i know how to make a good coffee and learn the step to drink from the staff. I feel happy now, and i will pass what i learn and know at Starbuck to my family & friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment